1. Always wash your face thoroughly and keep it moisturised before applying makeup.
2. The right shade of foundation is always hard to find. The best way you can go about it is by matching the shade with the colour of your neck rather than your face.
3. Let’s face it. Smudged eyeliner is a girl’s worst nightmare. It’s also the most difficult to perfect. We tend to make mistakes always. But don’t worry, here’s a quick tip for you. Use a cotton bud to fix the smudged area by dabbing it on a tiny amount of concealer on the tip of the bud.
4. Choosing an everyday lip colour is very important because it kinda defines you, don’t you agree? For daytime, one can go with nude shades mostly. Or if you want some colours then Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick Pinking and Lakme 9 to 5 Crease-less Creme Lipstick Rose Alert are good options.
6. If you’re running short of time and want a cute hair-do these are the few things you can try- A messy bun (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VGAYr5OKrs) A high ponytail If you have short hair then put on a cute hair band and let your hair flow. A half ponytail A French knot (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AQLoOIBNJ0)